help!

  • ting241
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      hi all!
      am a new member in this group, i have joined it becoz i am
      working on a film rite now and for that i need some pali translations,
      as in i have a set of questions that are supposed to be written in
      pali , but have no clue how to go about it !!! so help me please!
      i am from mumbai india , so if anyone from this area knows how to
      write or if i can post the matter here and any one can do the
      translation for me in the true pali text nothing like it , any help is
      welcome
      thanks
      t!