not supporting others.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Dear Ole and Avery,
      ana~n~naposi.m a~n~na^ta.m danta.m sa^re pati.t.thita.m

      Ole: "I call
      him brahmin who is recognised as one who does not support others
      (i.e. he is
      an ascetic), who is established in the essence (of vimutti i.e.
      "liberation") etc.
      -------
      Nina: I read somewhere (I do not remember where) that not supporting
      others has a very deep meaning. There are five khandhas arising and
      falling away now, but when one is liberated from rebirth, there are
      no conditions for the arising of khandhas in the future. What we call
      this person now does not support the khandhas of a person reborn in a
      next life, thus future khandhas.
      *****