SV: SV: [Pali] frequency sorted Pali word list

  • Ole Holten Pind
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
      Dear Lennart,

      Thank you for being willing to lend a hand! I appreciate that very much. The
      planned net version of the CPD, the iCPD, is going to be an open source Pali
      dictionary. I expect that everything published so far will be available on
      the University of Copenhagen's server around the beginning of March 2007.

      Ole Pind

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
        Dear Piya Tan,

        I appreciate your enthusiasm about the planned net version of the CPD! It is
        going to be an open source dictionary project housed by the University of
        Copenhagen. It should be on the net by the beginning of March 2007.
        Hopefully it will be useful to every individual who studies the Pali canon,
        but does not have access to the CPD.

        Ole Pind

        _____