Re: Pali Day by Day E076 (Ex21B)

    Message 1 of 219 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear Florent,

      I am compiling the answers for this exercise. It seems like you have
      missed out the second half of it. Can you post them to the group
      please. Thanks.

      Message 219 of 219 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Florent,

        allow me to suggest the following correction:
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbiisatiyaa vassaana.m upari kaala.m
        akaasi.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

        8. King Edward VII died 26 years ago.
        bhuupati / Edwardnaamo / sattamo / kaalam akaasi /
        chabbiisati / vasse / upari
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbisati vasse upari kaalam akaasi.