The Pali word for apratisthita

  • keren_arbel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Dear All

      I am looking for the Pali word for the sanskrit "apratisthita" (non-
      abiding). Is it apatit.t.hita in pali (p.p of patit.t.hahati)?

      Thanks,
      Keren.
    • deniyayeloka
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Attention Keren,

        Pali word for "apratisthita" can be "appati.t.thita" in my view, yet
        it has to be looked in in the context of the passage where
        apratisthita is given.

        Deniyaye Pannaloka