Re: Compass: Life of Buddha

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear Thomas,

      I just realised that BBC co-produced this documentary with Discovery
      Channel. You may like to check with the folks there.

      Also, Buddhism is the fastest growing religion in Australia (?). So,
      you may probably find a copy in either a library or a monastery. ;-)
      Good luck.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, thomaslaw03 wrote:

      I have emailed to and checked on ABC, BBC, and others, but no video
      (DVD/VHS) of the program is available for sale.