New Member Intro

  • tycann2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Wow, what a great group! I'm just starting out in Pali and stumbled
      upon this group while looking for help on my Pali homework. I found
      out that I was right-- I just couldn't believe my translation of The
      New Pali Course, Exercise 11, Number 17 was correct: "Dārikā kaññāya
      nāsāyaṃ sakkharaṃ pakkhipi." How strange is that? This marks the
      first time that my Pali homework made me laugh out loud.

      I've just let the members of my class know about this great resource,
      so y'all can be expecting 20-30 new members over the next few days
      (you can see the group for our class at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IMAP7/, though I fear it may be of
      little interest).

      Thenks,