Re: Amatavagga.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2006

      thanks. I meant to send this message in private, but forget about
      checking the recipient email address.

      The title/subject of the mails can be changed and the connection is
      kept _only_ when this is done within the Yahoo! Groups interface
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/messages. Otherwise, the links
      between the messages will be lost.

      I am sorry. Some yahoo troubles with the cursor when using the
      answer. I shall do better.