Re: [Pali] Amatavagga.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2006
      I am sorry. Some yahoo troubles with the cursor when using the
      answer. I shall do better.
      Nina.
      Op 16-sep-2006, om 4:15 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2006

        thanks. I meant to send this message in private, but forget about
        checking the recipient email address.

        The title/subject of the mails can be changed and the connection is
        kept _only_ when this is done within the Yahoo! Groups interface
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/messages. Otherwise, the links
        between the messages will be lost.