Re: SV: [Pali] Unicode version of Tipitaka site by VRI

  • dhammadhiro
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 29, 2006

      Discussing about Pali fonts, I'd like to get some advices from anybody
      who expert in using vri fonts.
      I've installed a version III Chattha Sanghayana tipitaka program in my
      computer with Windows XP. It run properly in roman script (there is
      still a problem when the language is changed into Thai). But after i
      copied 7 vri fonts and added to windows' fonts directory, The Chattha
      SAnghayana program cannot display any fonts as usual while opening it.
      The question is how can I get 7 vri fonts without facing such problem?
      And the second one is how can Chattha Sanghayana run in Windows XP
      display Thai script?

      Dhammadhiro, bku