RE: [Pali] hi

  • Robert Didham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      JumriapsuorbangNaroth

      You are right that Khmer has a large number of words borrowed into Khmer
      from Pali and Sanskrit but there was little influence in the grammar or
      syntax. These are especially important for choosing names.

      I think it is good that you are interested in Pali especially since it will
      help you to understand so much more about the literature and history of
      Cambodia.

      Robert