Pali in Devnagari script

  • madan tandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
      Would you happen to know , where I can find pali learning in Devnagari Script
      please suggest a link.

      biloo_5
      tandons4@...

    • mayank srivastava
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        hello madan,
        No not any site.But You can go for a postal course
        designed by Mayank Srivastava,IPS-2005.writ to him at
        28B/91A,allapur,allahabad(UP)-211006 or phone him at
        09893542727.

        http://in.answers.yahoo.com/