Re: Google Earth Club

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 23, 2006
      Dear Jacques,

      any Unicode font is theoretically suitable for as long as they
      contain the glyphs for the ranges Latin-1 Supplement, Latin Extended-
      A and Latin Extended Additional. See this page for more information:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/forge/forge.php?article=unicode

      I have never used a Pali keyboard file, so I can't say much about it.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jacques Huynen wrote:

      Among the different font programs you list (Gentium, Akkhada...) is
      there one you advise more for that specific use (just typing in the
      PTS dictionary search field)?

      Do I absolutely have to download the keyboard file as well? I would
      also rather like one that is compatible with the Velthuis
      transliteration system.