OOo Basic macro - Velthuis to Unicode

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      Dear friends,

      I bought a new computer last month, and decided to use
      OpenOffice.org, which is an open source program. I use the word
      processor Writer in the suite to type documents containing roman
      Pali terms, which I want to be in the proper diacritic form.
      However, I am used to typing Pali in Velthuis and converting them to
      Unicode with a macro, as I did in Microsoft Word. As such, I have
      written a macro which will allow me to do just that.

      I am happy to share the macro, which is just a few lines of code. I
      have also written a guide on how to set up the macro and run it. The
      guide is available here:

      http://www.tipitaka.net/forge/forge.php?article=openofficemacro

      Please feel free to try the macro. I welcome any comments, questions
      and suggestions.