Re: [Pali] sound file

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      Dear Nay Lin,
      For me this works:
      press on far left the ctrl key, hold it. then touch the item you want to
      open, and by pressing more on ctrl a window opens that says: download on
      hard disk. Then you have to press save on a picture that appears. You can
      view the download manager, it says how many minutes. This is all.
      Nina.
      op 24-06-2006 04:08 schreef Nay Lin op phoelapyi@...:

      hi
      can anyone help me? i could not open the sound file(iez). thanks.