Re: [Pali] Index in Pali alphabet order

  • Khemaramsi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 7:15 AM
      Dear Dmytro

      Many thanks for your suggestion. I will try it. ^^

      much metta

      Tzung Kuen

      "Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko" <aavuso@...> 說:
      Dear Tzungkuen,

      You can use TextStat software
      http://www.niederlandistik.fu-berlin.de/textstat/software-en.html

      Words can be sorted in Excel. To sort words in the order of Pali
      alphabet, you can temporarily replace letters with numbers like "01a",
      "02i", "03u", etc.

      With metta, Dmytro

      Paa.li-Parisaa - The Pali Collective
      [Homepage] http://www.tipitaka.net
      [Send Message] pali@yahoogroups.com

      Sotthi te hotu sabbadaa 願幸福永遠伴隨您May there always be happiness for you
      ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/