Re: Input Easy Files

  • gerardblok
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2006

      > On a side note: I would like to use Input Easy to learn Chinese,
      > but Chinese character come up as question marks. It says in the IE
      > readme that IE can use any font and any language, so its strange that
      > it doesn't work. Is there anyway to make the software compatible
      with
      > Chinese characters?
      >
      > I can recommend you the program :Chinese practice, which you can
      find and download at http://chinese.yuehan.net
      For the chinese caracters to appear you should download the ime-
      program, which you can find and download at the microsoft-webpage. Look
      for imechs.exe (In full:Microfost Global Ime for Office X (simplified
      chinese or traditional chinese).
      Good luck,

      Gerard