ekaakamata.m

  • Khemaramsi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Dear friends

      In the section of navasiivathikapabba at
      Satipatthanasutta, it reads

      ...sariiya.m siivathikaaya chad.d.ita.m ekaahamata.m

      ...a corpse thrown aside in a charnel ground - one day
      dedad...

      the commentator use the following sentence to explain
      the word ekaakamata.m (f.sg.Ac.).

      ekaaha.m matassa assaati ekaakamata.m

      Would you please exlpain to me why this comment is
      used?
      I especially do not understand the usage of genitive
      here. Thank you in advance.

      mettaaya

      Tzung Kuen

      Sotthi te hotu sabbadaa 願幸福永遠伴隨您May there always be happiness for you

      ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/