Admiration for The Pali Collective

  • sritantra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      Being very new to The Pali Collective, I haven't really taken that much
      time to see what the various members are on about. But having just read
      the thread "About the origin of Pali," featuring posts by Stefan and
      Jacques (see msg #10188
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/message/10188> ), well, I should
      only like to express my admiration for the general maturity and tone of
      the discourse here in what is surely a powerful learning platform.

      With thanks,
      sritantra <http://bauddhamata.blogspot.com/>