Re: [Pali] Re: Bhikkhu Bodhi

  • Michael Drummond
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006

      Thanks,

      Mike

      John Kelly <palistudent@...> wrote:
      Dear Mike,

      Welcome to the Pali group.

      Bhikkhu Bodhi is quite well considering, though he still continues to
      suffer from intermittent, debilitating headaches for which he has
      tried many cures with no real success. He has found treatment that
      provides some relief from symptoms, but despite that there are some
      days where he is unable to work at all. And yes, he is continuing to
      work on a complete translation of the Anguttara Nikaya for Wisdom
      Publications.

      With metta,
      John
      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "nikayas" <nikayas@...> wrote:

      > How is Bhikkhu Bodhi's health? Is it true that he was working on a
      > translation of the Anguttara Nikaya?
      >
      > Mike

      Paa.li-Parisaa - The Pali Collective
      [Homepage] http://www.tipitaka.net
      [Send Message] pali@yahoogroups.com

      Pali Beyond belief Tibetan buddhism Zen buddhism