neutral feelings

  • Michael Drummond
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
      would anyone have read s'thg to the effect that neutral feeling is connected to, or intertwined with the sense of selfhood?

      thx,

      mike

    • Hugo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
        Hello Mike,

        On 4/5/06, Michael Drummond <nikayas@...> wrote:
        > would anyone have read s'thg to the effect that neutral feeling is connected to, or intertwined with the sense of selfhood?

        I have read that neutral feeling is connected to ignorance.

        I haven't read it but it may have the answer:
        Contemplation of Feeling
        The Discourse-Grouping on the Feelings
        (Vedana-Samyutta)
        Translated from the Pali, with an Introduction by
        Nyanaponika Thera
        http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/nyanaponika/wheel303.html

        --
        Hugo
      • nina van gorkom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
          Dear Mike D,
          All feeling, since these are included in the five khandhas.
          Sakkayadi.t.thi pertains to the five khandhas.
          Nina.