Discussion group on buddhism

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hello everyone. I would like to ask if someone can recommend me an
      email-discussion group that would be dedicated to buddhism? I am familiar with
      E-Sangha, but I prefer the email interface. Have a good day!

    • Dmytro O. Ivakhnenko
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        Hello Daniel,

        > I would like to ask if someone can recommend me an
        > email-discussion group that would be dedicated to buddhism? I am familiar with
        > E-Sangha, but I prefer the email interface.

        See http://www.dhamma.ru/sadhu/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=6

        Best regards,
        Dmytro
      • nina van gorkom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          op 02-04-2006 20:27 schreef Daniel op daniell@...:

          > Hello everyone. I would like to ask if someone can recommend me an
          > email-discussion group that would be dedicated to buddhism? I am familiar with
          > E-Sangha, but I prefer the email interface.
          -------
          If you like, you can try: <
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dhammastudygroup/>