Re: [Pali] Where to order the Tipitaka and commentaries in Thai characters

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      Dear Tzung Kuen,
      I bought my copies at the Mahaamongkut university library, Sumera road,
      opposite the Temple Bovornives, in Bangkok.
      Lately they were less complete in their stock, but one can order.
      Each sutta is followed by its commentary.
      Nina.
      op 31-03-2006 04:27 schreef Khemaramsi op tzungkuen@...:

      > Could you provide me whith the informaion on where to
      > order a set of the Tipitaka and it's commentaries in
      > Thai characters, as well as their Siamese
      > translations?
    • Khemaramsi
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 3:29 AM
        Dear Nina

        Many thanks for your valuable information. Is there a
        possibility that we could order these books through
        phone or email? Do you know any way to contact the
        library ? Or the only way to get these books is flying
        to Bangkok ourselves?

        with metta

        Tzung Kuen

        --- nina van gorkom <vangorko@...> 說:

        ---------------------------------
        Dear Tzung Kuen,
        I bought my copies at the Mahaamongkut university
        library, Sumera road,
        opposite the Temple Bovornives, in Bangkok.
        Lately they were less complete in their stock, but one
        can order.
        Each sutta is followed by its commentary.
        Nina.
        op 31-03-2006 04:27 schreef Khemaramsi op
        tzungkuen@...:

        > Could you provide me whith the informaion on where
        > order a set of the Tipitaka and it's commentaries in
        > Thai characters, as well as their Siamese
        > translations?

        - - - -
        Paa.li-Parisaa - The Pali Collective
        [Homepage] http://www.tipitaka.net
        [Send Message] pali@yahoogroups.com
        Yahoo! Groups members can set their delivery options
        to daily digest or web only.

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

        Sotthi te hotu sabbadaa 願幸福永遠伴隨您May there always be happiness for you

        ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/
      • Ong Teng Kee
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 4:27 AM
          www.mahamakuta.inet.co.th

          Khemaramsi <tzungkuen@...> wrote: Dear Nina

          Many thanks for your valuable information. Is there a
          possibility that we could order these books through
          phone or email? Do you know any way to contact the
          library ? Or the only way to get these books is flying
          to Bangkok ourselves?

          with metta

          Tzung Kuen

          --- nina van gorkom »¡¡G

          ---------------------------------
          Dear Tzung Kuen,
          I bought my copies at the Mahaamongkut university
          library, Sumera road,
          opposite the Temple Bovornives, in Bangkok.
          Lately they were less complete in their stock, but one
          can order.
          Each sutta is followed by its commentary.
          Nina.
          op 31-03-2006 04:27 schreef Khemaramsi op
          tzungkuen@...:

          > Could you provide me whith the informaion on where
          > order a set of the Tipitaka and it's commentaries in
          > Thai characters, as well as their Siamese
          > translations?

          - - - -

          Sotthi te hotu sabbadaa Ä@©¯ºÖ¥Ã»·¦ñÀH±zMay there always be happiness for you

          ___________________________________________________ ³Ì·sª© Yahoo!©_¼¯§Y®É³q°T 7.0¡A§K¶Oºô¸ô¹q¸Ü¥ô§A¥´¡I http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/