Giving

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Friends in Dharma,

      There is a text that says if one makes a giving alone, the karmic result is
      such that one would be rich but with few friends in future lives.
      If one gives and encourages others to give together with one, the one will
      be wealthy as well as have many friends.

      If anyone knows the text reference for this, I will be most grateful.

      I need this reference for my teaching notes on Caagaanussati.

      Sadhu & thanks,

      Piya