Re: To the moderator

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2006
      Dear Keren,

      You can download good virus protection for a home computer quite
      cheaply from either McAfee http://mcafee.com or Norton
      http://norton.com/. Either one of these should clean the virus you
      currently have and protect you in the future. Every computer
      connected to the internet should have up-to-date virus protection.

      Good luck!

      With metta,
      John