Re: Pali Day by Day E055 (Ex15B)

  • flrobert2000
    Message 1 of 219 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I wonder if I did not make a mistake in the following sentence and if
      it should not be tassaa instead of taaya?

      7.My mother-in-law went to the city without her retinue and returned
      with a sister.
      mayha.m / sassu / gantvaa / nagara.m / vinaa / taaya / parisaaya /
      paccaagami / saddhi.m / bhaginiyaa
      Mayha.m sassu taaya parisaaya vinaa nagara.m gantvaa bhaginiyaa
      saddhi.m paccaagami.

      With metta,

      Florent

      Message 219 of 219 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Florent,

        allow me to suggest the following correction:
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbiisatiyaa vassaana.m upari kaala.m
        akaasi.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

        8. King Edward VII died 26 years ago.
        bhuupati / Edwardnaamo / sattamo / kaalam akaasi /
        chabbiisati / vasse / upari
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbisati vasse upari kaalam akaasi.