868Re: [Pali] CSCD rom how to copy and paste extracts?

  • David Yeung
    Jun 13, 2002
      "robertkirkpatrick.rm" wrote:
      > Does anyone have a program that allows the copying of short extracts
      > to be done direct from the CSCD Chattha Sangayana CD? At the moment
      > we can go the tipitaka website and do this but it would save time if
      > there was a way to copy and paste directly.

      What do you mean by this? I have no trouble getting text out of the
      CSCD. The CSCD has an export function in which you can put the page
      numbers of the section you wish to export, at least in the version that
      I have (v3.0). You have to export at least a page's worth, but it's
      no trouble to then use Word or WordPad to cut and paste as you wish.

      --
      David Yeung

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8