8416Re: Pali - Every few days - [C270] question for John K.

  • John Kelly
    Aug 3, 2005
      Dear Bhante,

      I look forward to seeing these solutions of Ven.
      Brahmali - especially the footnotes.

      With metta,
      John
      Dear John,

      I would like to let you know that Ven. Brahmali of
      Bodhinyana
      Monastery, Perth, Western Australia, has made already
      detailed
      translation of the Pali exercises in Warder with many
      footnotes, etc,
      which I intend to put up at the forthcoming BPS
      website.
      PTS was not
      interested for some reason. I can send you a copy.
      I dont believe there is a copyright infringment as it
      is a
      translation.
      Mettaya,
      Bhikkhu Nyanatusita