719Re: A Pali Word A Day
- Mar 3, 2002Hi pakdi, to download, goto this webpage:
you will notice there are a number of pdf files here.
1. scroll down the page until you reach A Pali Word A Day
2. RIGHT-CLICK on the link, a menu list will appear
3. click on Save Target As..., the Save As dialog box appears
4. choose the folder and filename, then click the Save button
i assume that you are using MSIE on a PC. there are also other pali e-
books on the same page that you may be interested in.
please note the file size: 402KB, also keep in mind that this book
contains several errors as members have posted.
--- In Pali@y..., pakdi yanawaro <prapakdi@y...> wrote:
> how can that ebook be downloaded?
> --- sadhu44 <sadhu44@y...> wrote:
> > --- In Pali@y..., "ypong001" <ypong001@y...> wrote:
> > > This is a new booklet ...
> > http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/paliwordday.pdf
> > I think there is a typo on page 35 "Pali
> > Pronunciation Guide." It
> > lists the dental consonants as palatals, and vice
> > versa.
> > -Upatissa
- << Previous post in topic