4634Re: [Pali] Re: over(?)confidence in one's own views

  • nina van gorkom
    Apr 1, 2004
      Dear Frank
      Do not worry about it that you hurt feelings. I know you are a very kind and
      sincere person who does not want to hurt anybody. It does not matter that we
      have different opinions. We know each other already longer than today, don't
      we? When there are different opinions on a forum I find it useful to
      consider and formulate for myself what my thoughts about it are. It helps to
      clarify things for oneself.
      Nina.

      op 31-03-2004 23:30 schreef fcckuan op fcckuan@...:

      A list member suggested to me privately that my original post
      > was much more offensive than even I had suspected, so I have taken
      > the measure of removing that post from the archives....
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic