3872Re: tipitaka.org

  • june_tg
    Dec 1, 2003
      Hi

      How are you?

      Thanks for the info...is this the site where the pali canon is
      available in pali?...have you ever tried downloading the pali canon
      from: http://jbe.gold.ac.uk/pali/Win95/

      It seems they are word files, but I am having problems with the font,
      even though I have already installed the font they suggested....have
      you ever tried this?

      Thanks
      June

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "Ong Yong Peng" <ypong001@y...> wrote:
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > I discovered some problem with the CSCD website
      > http://www.tipitaka.org
      >
      > I have written to VRI, which publishes the CSCD and maintains the
      > site. Mr. R. S. Goenka replied saying, I quote,
      >
      > "There is some problem in our server. It will take some time to
      > rectify it."
      >
      > metta,
      > Yong Peng
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic