2518Pali Day by Day 05/01/2003 [A092]
- May 1, 2003Pali Primer Exercise 6
Translate into English
27. Saraa luddakassa hatthehi patanti, migaa pabbata.m dhaavanti.
arrows / [of] hunter / from hands / fall / deer / to mountain /
Arrows fall from the hunter's hands, deer run to the mountain.
28. Bhuupaalassa putto amaccehi saddhi.m paasaadasmaa oruhati.
[of] king / son / with ministers / from palace / descends
The king's son comes down from the palace with ministers.
29. Vejjassa so.no kassakassa suukara.m .dasati.
[of] doctor / dog / [of] farmer / dog
The doctor's dog bites the farmer's pig.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>