16013Re: Unicode-Velthuis conversion

  • alexgenaud
    Mar 15, 2013
      Thanks. I hope it works for you, otherwise let me know how it could be improved, other characters like Sanskrit, other transliterations, or whatever. When I actually tried it myself I was annoyed by three things. So, now (1) tab, return, or space will update all other fields, (2) the input fields are bigger, and (3) Velthuis is on top then Unicode.

      http://genaud.net/2013/03/convert/

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Kumara Bhikkhu <kumara.bhikkhu@...> wrote:

      > Cool!
      >
      > At first I was wondering where to click. Then somewhat intuitively I
      > just clicked. Haha!
      >
      > Well done! I appreciate it very much.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic