15548Re: [Pali] Free book: Visuddhimagga — The Path of Purification

    Aug 27, 2011
      Dear Bryan and friends,
      I have problems with pdf and cannot download this. I see I am not the
      only one. Can you help me? Perhaps convert it into Word and send me
      off list? I get only a cover and empty pages, no text. Thank you,
      Nina.
      Op 17-aug-2011, om 10:23 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven: