1549Re: Sutta Translation: Word by Word

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Jan 1, 2003
      Dear Piya and friends,

      thanks again. As for Ven. Nyanaponika's WOB, there used to be a
      downloadable MS Word document (if I am not mistaken). However, it
      seems to be gone or lost in cyberspace.

      I will generate a PDF file for it and put it under the file section.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Piya Tan wrote:
      > It's great to have Nyanaponika's Word of the Buddha online.
      > If you could add a Download Button (that is, one button to download
      the whole file) it would help many who would like to read it offline.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic