      From: Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@...>
      Subject: Re: [Pali] New Member
      To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 21, 2011, 8:32 AM

      Dear Wayne,

      Op 20-mrt-2011, om 23:50 heeft Wayne het volgende geschreven:

      > When and where does the beginners class start?

      -------

      N: Welcome here.

      I just copy parts of a letter for beginners from Ria Glas, "Grasje":

      For people who are just starting with pali the "pali primer" (http://

      www.pratyeka.org/Silva/) is easier as Narada thera's course. I would

      recommend doing them at the same time, with every two lessons of the

      primer followed by one lesson of Narada Thera. Especially in the

      beginning they have the same subject to study. Doing them both gives

      you more opportunity to practice the declensions.