15223Re: [Pali] Pali lemmatizer

  • frank
    Jan 31, 2011
      Hi Rosa,
      I don't even know what a lemmatizer is and had to look it up in
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmatisation . But it sure sounds
      interesting. How does it work? I'd guess you give it the declension
      tables as the rules, and it checks the suffix of every word in the
      tipitaka to build a list of potential lemmas? Please let us know what
      you find out.
      -Frank