15129Re: why i canot open CSCD

  • sakyaputtiyo@yahoo.com
    Dec 30, 2010
      Dear Larry,
      After all, computer is a mindless material phenomena. But a good friend of ours; especially when it cooperates well with cst4. few days before someone asked me about some points on vipassana. I said wait a minute, let me search the pitaka: the word files as i could not install the CSCD. It was a research paper so the exact data together with reference page numbers were required. And it was not easy to find the informations; especially when toggling between the commentaries and sub commentaries is impossible. I was so helpless; but i managed to provide my slow help. Wherever there is will, a way will come out.
      Now i have the confidence back.

      May You be Well and Happy
      Bhante Sobhana