14169Re: [Pali] On "same substratum"

    Dec 8, 2009
      Venerable Pandita,
      Op 8-dec-2009, om 7:17 heeft ashinpan het volgende geschreven:

      > And please see the footnote (3) of my newly uploaded paper how
      > traditional grammarians view verb forms denoting objects.
      ------
      N: Footnote 3: kamma.m kata.m purisena: Some difficulty to understand
      this. I think that the form kamma.m is neutre and therefore it can be
      subject or object.

      I was glad to see your passage that adjectives do not exist in Pali.
      This was something I had been looking for a while ago. It makes sense.

      Indeclinables: what place should these be given? In our Pali
      exercises at the moment they are dealt with all the time.

      With respect,