13948Re: First Sermon of Buddha

  • Zong Seng
    Oct 6, 2009
      The Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta is in the Samyutta Nikaya, you should
      look into the commentary for Samyutta Nikaya, named

      I'm not sure if there is a complete translation of
      Sāratthappakāsinī yet.

      Zong Seng

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "ngawangtemphel" <lotsawanet@...> wrote:
      > Dear Dhamma Friends,
      > I am looking for a traditional Classical pali commentary on the root
      text of the First Sermon of Buddha "Dhamma Cakra Pavartan Sutta". By
      traditional I mean a commentary that explain the meaning of the dhamma
      in it but also the etimology and meaning of the words in the sutra. Thus
      exist such a commentary in pali language? If yes, thus it has an english
      translation of the same too?