      From: ngawangtemphel <lotsawanet@...>
      Subject: [Pali] First Sermon of Buddha
      To: Pali@yahoogroups.com

      Dear Dhamma Friends,

      I am looking for a traditional Classical pali commentary on the root text of the First Sermon of Buddha "Dhamma Cakra Pavartan Sutta". By traditional I mean a commentary that explain the meaning of the dhamma in it but also the etimology and meaning of the words in the sutra. Thus exist such a commentary in pali language? If yes, thus it has an english translation of the same too?

      I have a friend in Thailand that could send me the texts if just available there.

      Thanks very much for any help.
      Best wishes,
      gabriel