13651Re: [Pali] Vesak greetings

    May 4, 2009
      Dear Yong Peng,
      Thank you and also the best wishes to you for Vesak.
      I am always glad to be reminded of full moon, the Dutch newspapers do
      not indicate this, no calender. I can only see the moon when it is
      not overcast. Which day is it? Lodewijk and I wanted to do some Vesak
      discussions, question and answer on that day. We like to commemorate
      the occasion in a special way.
      Nina.
      Op 1-mei-2009, om 12:21 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven: