13129Re: Saddaniiti

    Jan 1, 2009
      Dear George and friends,

      thank you, George. I think our next step is to devise a robust plan to
      get through Padamaalaa. All constructive suggestions are welcome.
      Thank you.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, gdbedell wrote:

      I second Yong Peng's procedural proposal. Baalaavataara contains
      narrower coverage of Paali grammar that Saddaniiti (Padamaalaa), but
      it will provide a bridge to the very brief and abstract Paa.ninian
      grammatical system.

      > I like to propose that we cover padamaalaa first, then work on
      Baalaavataara, before proceeding with dhaatumaalaa.
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic