12510Re: [Pali] Group database

  • johan wijaya
    Apr 10, 2008

      Is it ok to list the Pali-Latin--English translation(s) that were asked the other time? As these translations are not in the 'sutta translation exercises' like you mentioned, I encourage myself to ask before adding the record.

      With Metta,

      Ong Yong Peng <pali.smith@...> wrote: Dear friends,

      I have always wanted to create a list of all the sutta translation
      exercises we have undertaken. Due to a lack of time, this task has
      been shelved for quite a while.

      After deliberate considerations, I decided that the task may as well
      be a group's project. As such, I have created a table in the group

      As part of Yahoo!'s policy, the group's database is a member-only
      feature. I have set it to the "open-user" option, which allows members
      to access the table and add records. To do so, a member will require a
      Yahoo! login, which is another Yahoo! policy.

      Please use this table to enter the group's Pali-to-English sutta
      translations only, not links to external sites, or any other messages
      in the archive.

      Once completed, the table can be downloaded as a csv document.

      I look forward to members voluntarily making entries to the table, and
      also making good use of it in the not very distant future. Thank you.

      Yong Peng.

      Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel