10944Re: SV: [Pali] Pali wikipedia - brahmi script

  • Jacques Huynen
    Jan 2, 2007
      Hello Konrad,

      Would you have any precisions, and possibly
      references, to these discoveries in Southern India
      that would push back Brahmi syllabary up to he time of
      the Buddha ?

      Thanks,

      Jacques Huynen

      http://mail.yahoo.com