Re: [PalestinianChristians] Fund raising day-in Scotland

  • nisreen abdulah
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      hi,

      could you please give me the address of the church, i am living in Edindurgh now and would be very interested in attending this activity

      thanks

      missmaria81 <missmaria81@...> wrote:
      Hi All

      I would like to invite you to the Scottish medical aid for palestinians
      (Red cross) at Christ church hall in Morningside (Holy corner) in
      Edinburgh. On saturday 4th November. from 10am to 2pm.

      Palestinian food, embroidery, crafts, home-baking, Arabic coffee,
      tea/coffee.

      If you know anyone who lives in the area. Please spread the word.
      For more information, you can email me.
      Thanks

    • Maria M.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        Hi Nisreen

        kifek? hope all is good.
        Did you go to the palestinian event? I didnt hear anything back from you..

        if you need anything let me know.
        take care
        Ghada