No activity in last 7 days
Fossils of sea life that existed 70-100 million years ago in the Cretaceous Seaway. The Cretaceous Seaway covered U.S. regions known today as the South and Great Plains. Fossils are at the Museum of Natural History, Denver, CO (photo right taken Oct 2005).
- Global Warming
- Nov 3, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.