paleo climate group

  • LaydeSonya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      FYI

      I basically use googleplus, twitter, or Facebook anymore.

      I am Sonyagk sonyagk under my googleprofile googleplus groups
      Msredsonya on Facebook and twitter

      I have indexing in my googleplus. So if a person were to click #climate in either googleplus, twitter, anything I or others have posted would pull up.

      I do not see any recent postings here and I received a request from a person to be added.

      I am using a nexus seven tablet, so my options for just dropping in nice flashy looking material are limited right now until I get up to speed on android devices operating systems and so forth.

      IF people did want to receive anything I come across, there is a recent solanki paper I read from my arxiv nasaharvard account, uhm... I could post here, or for topical discussion, if so desired, we could do googleplus group, link up there, or or you could follow just my twitter feed, very sketchy app, receives my material about 50Percent of time...

      OR I could post the material here. It isn't gonna be a beautiful greenhouse news consolidated collage of what I have read through the week, at least not now...due to my tablet nexus n coding bugs.

      But let me know... some postings here.. none.. number u would like..topic...discussion.

      Post or send me some feedback please.

      Thanks

      Sonya
      Msredsonya@...
      Msredsonya@...
      Msredsonya@twitter
      Msredsonya@...
      Sonyagk@googleplus not an email address
      I am sending separate email for the googleplus account.