Day 6 sum: Interview, polar explorer Richard Weber, link at Share Eart h

  • npat1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007

      I've been posting a daily summary on the Will Steger Arctic expedition, "Two cultures, one expedition",  at my webpage on Newsvine which I call

      Share Earth, at:

      http://npat1.newsvine.com/

      Today's post titled:

      Day 6 - Interview with polar explorer Richard Weber

      If you think people would like to view my summary and my other postings on temperature trends and snowmelt then please spread my Share Earth link to others when/if you get time.

      Pat N