Dinosaurs to birds

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      One of the subjects I don't quit understand is why many conclude that birds are evolved dinosaurs? I know not all evolutionists agree with this. But it is the most publisized. I know dinosaurs couldn't have lived millions of years ago, maybe thosands, which is a long time. Simply because the dragon legends had to have come from somewhere. They are all over the world in the ancients. The Baul Wolf (I know I spelled the word totaly wrong) legend is very interesting if you can get an authentic copy. It is of a dragon they called Glendal. It would come in at night and devour men while they were sleeping. And in the poem it mentions he had spittal that burned (like acid). Here is an interesting find on some what fresh dino blood

      www.godandscience.org/youngearth/dinoblood.html

      Edward

    • wright gregson

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
          Hi Wright,

          Imagination can be very religious. And I really want to know the truth,
          good, bad or ugly. It is a matter of life and death to me. And I know
          the lies can be seductive, but insanity can swallow you up there.
          Perception is a very interesting thing, but it can be very bent. There
          is a reason for everything including lies, but no one says, "why?" The
          one who tells you the truth for your benifit is the one who wants you to
          find the life that really is Life. But liars will use flattery to use
          you and use you, you then to will become a user and like Mic Jagger you
          won't be able to find satisfaction. Why are we here? That is a good
          question. Why does history repeat itself? It is the same old song and
          dance. The truth will set you free! And a child might find. The hungry
          will find it satisfying. But the dead "greatful" don't care, right? I
          hate the fact that religion gets in the way. Frogs don't turn into
          princes.

          Don't you think Sonya works hard? I never seen so much together in one
          place. If we could just piece it together. Forensic science, that is
          what paleontology is.

          If some body is right, then some body has it wrong. If nobody is right,
          then everybody is wrong. But the one who has the truth, has found
          something that will prosper.

          Love (with respect) Edward

          --- In Paleontology_and_Climate@yahoogroups.com, wright gregson